1. Terms of Service
This website Terms of Service (TOS) defines services, API\'s and their rules of usage desktop/mobile site of Commentee (Platform) and its mobile applications\' for Users visiting, signing in, using and registering.
In the Platform, comments can be added for various notions, blog posts can be published and relations between notions can be created.
Not logged in users (Visitors) can access these contents: comments, relations, blog posts and links. After registration and sign in (Users) can add notions, notion relations, comments about notions and blog posts about notions.
Platform, can add new, remove and revise rules and terms in this TOS. Visitors and Users acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Platform should not be scanned, crawled and inserted content with any type of bot, script or software.
1.1. User Conduct
Visitors can register with their email addresses or social media login methods supported by Platform, so they will be Users.
Users must be at least 18 years old when they’re registering. Platform, without any prior notice and any reason, can add pre-approval mechanisms in registering process, close existing accounts and disable any new registration.
Users are responsible for any usernames, passwords and social media logins for accessing Platform. They are responsible any other harm regarding these information. Platform will not ask for password for Platform and information about these social media accounts.
Users can delete their account and content they’ve added with these accounts when they want and without providing any reason. When an account is deleted, Platform will automatically delete any comments and blog posts belong to that account. Any notions and notion relations added by these accounts may and may not be deleted by Platform.
Platform can ban misbehaving Users from adding new contents. Platform, without any prior any notice and information, can ban Users for a defined or infinite period of time. Banned Users can view and delete their own content and can’t update them.
A person can have only one User account.
Platform can define some Users rights to add content without pre-approval. Platform can decide to give or remove these rights in any reason and time.
1.2. Content Rules
Content types are: Notions, Comments about notions, Relations between notions, Blog posts about notions and Blog user names. Platform can add and remove content types, change structures and rules for existing types.
Users own copyrights for their contents, but when they add contents, they give Platform rights(licence) to use, copy, duplicate and change in digital, print, radio-television, satellite and cable media without any regional and time restrictions and free of charge.
Platform, while not deleted by Platform or Users, can monetize, share with 3rd parties and gain advertising revenue from all contents. Platform does not need to pay any royalty and does need to share any revenue to its Visitors and Users.
Contents in the Platform can not be used in completely or partially without consent from Platform.
Platform can log information such as User, user’s IP address and browser version while adding any new content.
Platform can delete, combine any change completely or partially any content without prior notice and without any reason. Contents will be published after Platform approval. Platform can approve contents without any order and without any time limit. Platform may not approve contents at all.
Users are liable for any damages, losses and law obligations about their contents. Users can not make any objections about any content deleted or rejected by Platform.
Visitors and Users agrees to follow any laws about Platform. Advertising,
links and any other illegal content will be deleted and User can be banned or deleted.
- Only Users can add notions
- Notions must be in the correct notion type
- Notions must be in the language of Platform’s language which User is currently using
- Existing notions can not be added again
- Notions can not be added or edited for answering or in response to other comments, users or visitors
- Notion should define unique and singular, abstract or concrete, notions
- Notions names should not contain notion types (ex: Newsweek Magazine is wrong, Newsweek notion in Magazine type is correct)
- Notion’s website is not mandatory but encouraged to be included
- Notions, if else not needed, must be singular (ex: Planes are wrong, Plane is correct)
- Notions with dates are invalid (ex: January 1st New Year’s Party is wrong)
- Notions about events not yet occurred, speculations and disinformative notions can not be added (Platform can wait for approval from trusted news sites or agencies for verification)
- Any survey type notion can not be added (ex: Most beautiful movies)
- Personal experience notions can not be added (ex: What’s happened to me, Your information about...)
- No new notions can be derived from existing notions (ex: Time today’s print is wrong. Users should add comments in Time notion with today’s print…)
- Notions containing and about: Insults and taunts to people/organizations/religions, racism, speciesism, sexism, profanity, erotic content, spoiler, content promoting suicide, virus/malware and illegal content can not be added
- Only Users can add comments
- Comments must be about related notions
- Comments must be in the language of Platform’s language which User is currently using
- Users can not add any signatures, punctuation or text that can differentiate them
- Existing comments can not be added again
- Comments not be added or edited for answering or in response to other comments, users or visitors
- Comments about events not yet occurred, speculations and disinformative notions can not be added (Platform can wait for approval from trusted news sites or agencies for verification)
- Comments must be meaningful and complete, they can not be added partially
- Comments can not contain solely links (urls). There must some explanatory text apart from the link
- Comments must be correctly spelled and in correct grammar
- Any quotation beyond legal quotation limits are prohibited
- Yasal alıntı kısıtları dışında herhangi bir telif içeren eserden alıntı yapılamaz
- Comments containing and about: Insults and taunts to people/organizations/religions, racism, speciesism, sexism, profanity, erotic content, spoiler, content promoting suicide, virus/malware and illegal content can not be added
Notion relation rules:
- Only Users can add notion relations
- Notion relations must be correct. Platform can reject, delete or update any relations which it can not confirm
- Existing notion relations can not be added again
- Notion relations not be added or edited for answering or in response to other comments, users or visitors
- Notion relations containing and about: Insults and taunts to people/organizations/religions, racism, speciesism, sexism, profanity, erotic content, spoiler, content promoting suicide, virus/malware and illegal content can not be added
Platform will keep Visitor and User information private except legal obligations. These information will not be used before anonymization for analysis and measurement
IP address and browser version information about contents will not be shared except legal obligations.
Comments, Notions and Notion Relations will be displayed anonymously on the Platform, without User name. Anonymity will not be removed without prior approval from the Users.
Blog posts can be anonymous or with Blog user names, depending on the User’s choice. Users can add or delete their blog user names at any time. When they delete it, their blog posts will be anonymous.
Platform, can measure and track User and Visitor behavior and Platform performance/errors with any scripts, cookies, SDK’s and other technologies at will. These information will not be published before anonymization.
Platform, can publish infographics and general statistics. These information will not be published before anonymization.
Platform team can access database for insults, legal obligations or Platform performance/error tracking. They can access information such as email addresses and IP addresses. Platform will use these information for these reasons and will not share with 3rd parties.
Platform owns all copyright about content, comments, pictures, graphics and statistics are in the Platform.
Any content in the Platform can not be copied or distributed without consent of the Platform.
Names and logos, software and design are owned by Platform and can not be used or share without consent of the Platform.